The Gateway-Brown's Creek Trail Association is an all-volunteer organization which represents trail users to the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and the State Legislature.
We have two goals:
- Keep the trail safe and well maintained.
- Encourage trail extensions to:
- O'Brien State Park near Marine on the St. Croix,
- Interstate Park in Taylors Falls and ultimately to,
- Duluth, 156 miles to the north, via connection to the Munger Trail at Hinckley.
The membership activities of the association are ongoing. If you are already a member, we thank you! Please tell others about our efforts to build this premier non-motorized trail and urge them to join our organization. If you are not a member, please join us!
Membership dues are used to pay for the association operations budget. These funds support the publication of our newsletter, trail maps, trail events, and trail safety efforts . In addition, membership dues and donations have been used to purchase trail maintenance equipment and trail land, they have funded special repairs, and have built informational kiosks, repair stations, and other amenities along the trail.